Redwood Credit Union
Redwood Credit Union (RCU) is a full-service, local financial institution focused on helping people succeed and live a life they love. RCU’s mission is to passionately serve the best interests of our Members, employees and communities. We work to help people achieve their financial goals and dreams – whether it’s buying a first car, purchasing a home, consolidating debt to reduce stress, build a business, protect what they love, save for college or invest for the future.
Founded in 1950, RCU provides personal and business banking to everyone in the North Bay and San Francisco. RCU is a not-for- profit financial cooperative—earnings on services are returned to customers called “Members” in the form of:
• Better rates
• Lower or no fees
• Expanded services including:
• Branches (including 3 in Marin County)
• Technology solutions such as online and mobile banking, mobile deposit, bill pay, person-to-person payments, and more.
• A broad range of services including checking, savings, money markets, certificates, youth accounts, home and vehicle loans, credit cards, business accounts and loans, investment and wealth management services, insurance, an auto lot and vehicle brokerage services.
• ATMS: We provide more free ATMs than nearly any financial institution, including 30,000 ATMs across the U.S. and up to four free ATM transactions monthly at any ATM including banks or airports, for Members with checking and/or loans or credit card.
RCU is authentically committed to helping our community. We volunteer thousands of hours annually, provide significant financial support, and provide leadership on nonprofit boards—all in an effort to help our community succeed and thrive. We also offer free financial education, including interactive money management events for teens, and we support efforts to help small, local businesses grow.
We’re partners with SchoolsRule-Marin — for every credit or debit card purchase made by RCU cardholders in Marin, a donation is made to SchoolsRule-Marin, which supports students in Marin County. To date, RCU has provided $170,000 to support student success and provide programs such as sports, art, music, and science programs in Marin schools.
With nearly $4 billion in assets, RCU serves 300,000 Members throughout the North Bay and San Francisco, is among the largest credit unions in the nation and is federally insured by the NCUA – which means your money is safe and protected.
For more information, please contact us. We look forward to serving you!
Redwood Credit Union
695 E. Blithedale Ave., Mill Valley, CA 94941
1010 Grant Ave., Novato, CA 94945
209 Third St., San Rafael, CA 94901
Phone: 1 (800) 479-7928