Redwood Credit Union
Founded in 1950, Redwood Credit Union (RCU) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative whose mission is to passionately serve the best interests of its Members, team members, and local communities. RCU offers complete financial services including checking and savings accounts, auto and home loans, credit cards, online and mobile banking, business services, commercial and SBA lending, wealth management and investment services, and insurance and auto-purchasing services.
RCU serves the San Francisco North Bay and is highly committed to giving back to its communities. RCU espouses the credit union philosophy of “people helping people,” which takes the form of:
- Better rates
- Lower or no fees
- Expanded services, including:
- Branches (three in Marin)
- Technology, such as online and mobile banking, mobile deposit, bill pay, person-to-person payments, contactless Visa® cards, and more.
- Broad range of services, such as checking, savings, money market accounts, certificates, youth accounts, home and vehicle loans, credit cards, business accounts and loans, investment and wealth management services, and insurance—plus an auto lot and vehicle brokerage services.
- 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide (more than most financial institutions), and 5,000+ shared branches through the CO-OP network. RCU also reimburses fees to Members with checking and loans or credit cards for up to four non-RCU ATMs each month, giving Members convenient access to their funds anywhere, anytime.
Authentically committed to helping its communities succeed and thrive, RCU volunteers thousands of hours annually, providing significant financial support and leadership on nonprofit boards. RCU also offers free financial education (including interactive money management events for teens), and supports efforts to help small, local businesses grow.
RCU makes a donation to SchoolsRule every time a Member living in Marin makes a credit or debit card transaction. To date, RCU has given more than $450,000 to support student success and provide programs such as sports, art, music, and science programs.
With more than $7 billion in assets, RCU serves 415,000 Members throughout the North Bay and San Francisco and is among the largest credit unions in the nation. For more information, call 1 (800) 479-7928, visit redwoodcu.org, or follow RCU on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for news and update. For more information, please contact us. We look forward to serving you!
Redwood Credit Union
695 E. Blithedale Ave., Mill Valley, CA 94941
1010 Grant Ave., Novato, CA 94945
209 Third St., San Rafael, CA 94901
Phone: 1 (800) 479-7928