To Celebrate Life recently awarded $300,000 in grant funding to 18 Bay Area nonprofit organizations which support women and men with breast health issues. Grant recipients are located throughout the nine-county Bay Area. These organizations provide emergency treatment, direct and diagnostic services, patient navigation, financial assistance, holistic complementary therapies and emotional support programs to underserved breast cancer patients.
This year’s grant recipients were chosen from a pool of applicants by the foundation’s Grants Review Committee, which consists of community health and medical leaders, supporters, and past and present foundation board directors, many who have personally experienced breast cancer.
The 2023 grant recipients are:
- Bay Area Cancer Connections – San Mateo
- Bright Spot Network – Alameda
- Cancer CAREpoint – San Jose
- Ceres Community Project – Sebastopol
- Charlotte Maxwell Clinic – Oakland
- Community Health Partnership – San Jose
- HERS Breast Cancer Foundation – Fremont
- Latinas Contra Cancer – San Jose
- Marin Center for Independent Living – San Rafael
- MarinHealth Foundation – Greenbrae
- Pilipino Senior Resource Center – San Francisco
- Pink Ribbon Good – Los Altos
- San Francisco General Hospital Foundation – San Francisco
- San Francisco Women’s Cancer Network – San Francisco
- Shanti Project – San Francisco
- Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation – Santa Rosa
- Tim and Jeannie Hamann Foundation – Benicia
- Women’s Cancer Resource Center – Berkeley
For more information, visit tocelebratelife.org.
Be the first to comment on "BREAST HEALTH GRANTS AWARDED"