YWCA Golden Gate Silicon Valley recently announced five extraordinary women who will be inducted into the 2023 Marin Women’s Hall of Fame. The community is invited to attend the annual Induction Dinner and Celebration on March 23 at Peacock Gap in San Rafael. This inspiring group of honorees share characteristics of passion, dedication, wit and hard work, and through their actions, have demonstrated their drive to ensure the progress and well-being of Marin’s citizens.
Before the start of Marin Women’s Hall of Fame, virtually no records of women’s achievements had been recorded in Marin County. In its mission to empower women and eliminate racism, YWCA Golden Gate Silicon Valley stewards this annual event, ensuring a legacy for future generations that documents not only successes, but also represents a diverse sisterhood of women supporting each other. Today, more than 150 women have been recognized for their outstanding achievements and contributions to Marin County and beyond.
The Marin Women’s Hall of Fame 2023 honorees are:
- Jean Berensmeier, founder, San Geronimo Valley Community Center, San Geronimo Planning Group and the Wilderness Way Environmental Education Center
- Gina M. Fromer, chief executive officer, Children’s Council of San Francisco
- Leslie Murphy, chief executive officer, W. Bradley Electric
- Cheryl Paddack, chief executive officer, North Marin Community Services
- Toni Shroyer, Realtor and animal rescuer, Coldwell Banker Greenbrae
Tickets to the induction celebration may be purchased online at bit.ly/MWHF2023. For more information, visit yourywca.org.
Be the first to comment on "MARIN WOMEN’S HALL OF FAME ANNOUNCED"